Sunday, September 15, 2013

Where Is Everyone?


Hello?  Where is everybody?


I've noticed a serious dip in published posts in my reading list lately!  Ever since the Disney weekend excitement, there's been a noticeable lack of communication.  Considering that I found a lot of the blogs I read through other blogs that I read, I understand that certain events are bigger in this little circle.

Still.....

Are you reading and just not posting?  Is it the kids going back to school?  Is that sucking up time and effort that would normally be spent blogging?

Or are you just exhausted from summer and lacking any motivation?


Have you completely gone to the dark side and you're ashamed dealing with an Oreo OD?

I'm definitely leaning toward the latter.  In fact, now I'm actually craving Oreos.   Even with training for the Disney run, I was very, very bad over the summer in terms of my diet.  It's time to decide if I want to wear larger pants or make the effort to ensure that the clothes I have remain fitting. 

That's my excuse.

Where have you been?

What are you up to this fall? 



4 comments:

  1. Snoopy, I'm here! :)

    I've been just trying to catch up with life. I know I was only on vacation for a week, but it feels like a month's worth of tasks are on my to-do list with more and more things adding on. I'm sure the season change doesn't help. My mind seems to be in Fall/Christmas mode, which just means more and more to do. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going on vacation always makes it harder to do those things on the to-do list. The justification seems to be, well, I've waited this long...

      Delete
  2. I've been on my couch licking my wounds after a series of bad runs.
    It's hard to find the motivation to blog when I can't be positive. I hate to spread my funky attitude around, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I have a Facebook "friend" who continually posts negative things. It got to the point where I took her off of my feed because I was just tired of her irritation about everything in her life. I hear you on motivation, though. Once you're down, it's hard to come up with anything to write about. The good thing is that for every downturn, there's an "up" nearby!

      Delete